They are parallel shaped glass fiber posts with a conical apex used to support restorations and crowns.
- It has high fiber content. (80% glass fiber, 20% epoxy resin by weight)
- Provides high adhesion to the channel.
- Low wear in the apical region.
- It has a standard drill. Full adaptation to the channel is achieved without loss of material.
- Its bending strength is 856 Mpa.
- It has a modulus of elasticity close to dentine. 40 Gpa
- It is radio opaque. It gives excellent radiographic image.
- It is easy to disassemble.
- Fibers arranged longitudinally in the resin matrix provide easy and fast removal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which cargo company do you send the products with?
Your products are sent with the National Postal Service as DAP (customs fees, if any, belong to the buyer)
How long does it take for the product I purchased to be delivered?
Delivery time varies from country to country. It can be delivered between 10 and 40 days.
Can you send my products with fast shipping?
Yes, if you want, you can contact us and request your products with fast shipping.This service is subject to an extra charge.
Can I buy bulk products? Can you make a discount?
If you let us know the product you are interested in and how many you want to buy, we can give you special prices.
Will I have to pay customs duty?
Our cargo shipments are in the form of DAP. These shipments may be subject to customs duty in your country. Please consult a customs official.
Can you send my cargo as DDP (all taxes paid)?
Can I buy wholesale products?
Yes, you can buy wholesale products at affordable prices. You can contact us for this. Email: email@example.com or Phone: +90 543 456 2614