Protemp™ 4 temporisation material is a bis-acrylic composite for the fabrication of reliably strong temporaries with splendid aesthetics.
- With a string of unparalleled features, Protemp 4 temporization material is unique to the market and was developed to satisfy even the most demanding temporization disciplines
- Record breaking tracture resistance through sophisticated nano filler technology
- Patient-pleasing aesthetics: Better color stability – even over the long term
- Tangibly less inhibition layer for easy handling
- Fabrication of temporary
- Crowns and bridges in repair applications
- Inlays and onlays
- Long-lasting temporary restoration
- Implant temporisation
- Lining material for prefabricated temporary crowns made of composite (e.g. Protemp™ Crown) and metal (e.g. Iso-Form™ crowns)
Frequently Asked Questions
Which cargo company do you send the products with?
Your products are sent with the National Postal Service as DAP (customs fees, if any, belong to the buyer)
How long does it take for the product I purchased to be delivered?
Delivery time varies from country to country. It can be delivered between 10 and 40 days.
Can you send my products with fast shipping?
Yes, if you want, you can contact us and request your products with fast shipping.This service is subject to an extra charge.
Can I buy bulk products? Can you make a discount?
If you let us know the product you are interested in and how many you want to buy, we can give you special prices.
Will I have to pay customs duty?
Our cargo shipments are in the form of DAP. These shipments may be subject to customs duty in your country. Please consult a customs official.
Can you send my cargo as DDP (all taxes paid)?
Can I buy wholesale products?
Yes, you can buy wholesale products at affordable prices. You can contact us for this. Email: email@example.com or Phone: +90 543 456 2614