Nitibrush Peri-Implantitis Bur Set - 4 PcsProduct SKU : ICT-NANO4
Nitibrush Peri-Implantitis Bur Set - 4 Pcs
1. Special Hand Tool? No, you can use it with the handpiece available in your clinic.
2. RPM? Start with 300-500 RPM. Depending on the situation, you can work between 800-1200 RPM (ICT - Infected Implant Removal
As you learn the Technique, you can increase the RPM in your later use).
3. Water Irrigation? Since NiTiBrush consists of very thin wires, adequate irrigation should be done.
4. Sterilization? NiTiBrush is not sterile. You need to sterilize at 134℃ for 15 minutes.
5. Reuse? NiTiBrush is disposable.
6. Material? Nickel Titanium alloy used in orthodontic treatments and surgical implants since the 1970s.
7. Tel? Each wire diameter is 0.09mm and there are about 40 wires in a NiTbrush.
8. Certificate? It is CE, FDA and Japanese FDA certified.
9. Storage? Store at room temperature without exposing to sunlight. Do not store in humid environments.
Protect from impact and deformation. Otherwise, you will cause breakage in NiTiBrush.
Tetracycline and citric acid treatment with ICT technique will be beneficial for both detoxification and obtaining better results.
(For example, ICT technique for 3 minutes after the application of 250 mg tetracycline in 2.5 cc warm water or citric acid with Ph=1)
Packing: There are 4 Assorti Niti brushes
Frequently Asked Questions
Which cargo company do you send the products with?
Your products are sent with the National Postal Service as DAP (customs fees, if any, belong to the buyer)
How long does it take for the product I purchased to be delivered?
Delivery time varies from country to country. It can be delivered between 10 and 40 days.
Can you send my products with fast shipping?
Yes, if you want, you can contact us and request your products with fast shipping.This service is subject to an extra charge.
Can I buy bulk products? Can you make a discount?
If you let us know the product you are interested in and how many you want to buy, we can give you special prices.
Will I have to pay customs duty?
Our cargo shipments are in the form of DAP. These shipments may be subject to customs duty in your country. Please consult a customs official.
Can you send my cargo as DDP (all taxes paid)?
Yes we can send. Please contact us when you want a shipment in this way. These types of shipments are sent with fast shipping and will reach you within 5 to 10 business days.
Can I buy wholesale products?
Yes, you can buy wholesale products at affordable prices. You can contact us for this. Email: email@example.com or Phone: +90 543 456 2614
Correct Plus Bite Registration Material - Bite SuperfastVendor:Regular price $60.00Regular priceUnit price per
$90.00Sale price $60.00Sale
iRace Sequence Root Canal FileVendor:Regular price $35.00Regular priceUnit price per
$50.00Sale price $35.00Sale
Gingiva Gen Retraction Paste - Expiration Date:10/2023Vendor:Regular price $40.00Regular priceUnit price per
$60.00Sale price $40.00Sale
AH Plus Root Canal Sealer Paste 2*4 ml - Expiration Date: 07/2023Vendor:Regular price $60.00Regular priceUnit price per
$90.00Sale price $60.00Sale