Kavitan Pro - Glass Ionomer Filling RestorativeProduct SKU : PEN.4113311PE
High-Strength Glass Ionomer Cement
Outstanding self-curing cement with high mechanical strength for durable semi-permanent and permanent fillings. Offers very good aesthetic standard, excellent physical and mechanical properties and reliable bond strength. This economically modest material is suitable for Class I, III and V fillings and for the “sandwich” technique.
Kavitan Pro is also suitable as a reliable material for adhesive liners under amalgam or composite fillings. A.R.T. technique (Atraumatic Restorative Treatment) and core build-ups are also included in its indications.
- Class I and II semi-permanent posterior restorations.
- Cass III and V restorations in permanent teeth.
- Class I, II, III and V restorations in permanent teeth – the “sandwich” technique.
- Lost dentin build-ups before prosthetic treatment.
- Adhesive liners under composite or amalgam restorations.
- A.R.T. technique (Atraumatic Restorative Treatment).
- High strength.
- Extraordinary aesthetic with high translucency in comparison to competitive high-strength glass-ionomers.
- Perfect for core build-ups and replacement of lost dentin by sandwich technique (liner type “base”).
- Permanent chemical adhesion to the hard dental tissues.
- Outstanding biocompatibility.
- Improved mechanical and chemical properties, higher strength in comparison to “conventional” GIC, i. e. Kavitan Plus.
- Non-sticky condensable consistency.
- Long-lasting release of fluoride ions.
- Highly radiopaque.
- Mechanical properties; compressive strength typically 186 MPa (min. 160 MPa).
- Powder :- Liquid Mixing Ratio - 3.5 : 1 (g/g).
- Mixing Time :- 30-45 sec.
- Working Time :- 2-3 min.
- Manipulation Time :- 1:30 min.
- Setting Time :- 5 min.
- 15 gm of Powder and 10 gm of Liquid.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which cargo company do you send the products with?
Your products are sent with the National Postal Service as DAP (customs fees, if any, belong to the buyer)
How long does it take for the product I purchased to be delivered?
Delivery time varies from country to country. It can be delivered between 10 and 40 days.
Can you send my products with fast shipping?
Yes, if you want, you can contact us and request your products with fast shipping.This service is subject to an extra charge.
Can I buy bulk products? Can you make a discount?
If you let us know the product you are interested in and how many you want to buy, we can give you special prices.
Will I have to pay customs duty?
Our cargo shipments are in the form of DAP. These shipments may be subject to customs duty in your country. Please consult a customs official.
Can you send my cargo as DDP (all taxes paid)?
Yes we can send. Please contact us when you want a shipment in this way. These types of shipments are sent with fast shipping and will reach you within 5 to 10 business days.
Can I buy wholesale products?
Yes, you can buy wholesale products at affordable prices. You can contact us for this. Email: email@example.com or Phone: +90 543 456 2614
Correct Plus Bite Registration Material - Bite SuperfastVendor:Regular price $60.00Regular priceUnit price per
$90.00Sale price $60.00Sale
iRace Sequence Root Canal FileVendor:Regular price $35.00Regular priceUnit price per
$50.00Sale price $35.00Sale
Gingiva Gen Retraction Paste - Expiration Date:10/2023Vendor:Regular price $40.00Regular priceUnit price per
$60.00Sale price $40.00Sale
AH Plus Root Canal Sealer Paste 2*4 ml - Expiration Date: 07/2023Vendor:Regular price $60.00Regular priceUnit price per
$90.00Sale price $60.00Sale