G-aenial Radiopaque Composite Restorative Anterior - 10 Tube & AdhesiveProduct SKU : GC.003959V2
*10 pieces of G-aenial tubes in the desired color (Posterior or anterior)
*Premium bond 5ml
G-ænial is the material of choice when you are looking for a restorative that will meet the aesthetic expectations of all your patients - in most cases with only one shade.
Being a forgiving composite that offers beautiful and natural looking high gloss restorations whilst being extremely easy to use, makes it a composite suited to everyday use.
G-ænial also gives you more working time so you are free to shape and sculpt it to obtain the ideal anatomical form and aesthetics with ease.
G-ænial features a unique composition which provides an excellent chameleon effect and integration - in most cases with only one shade.
To replace enamel, G-ænial features an age-related shade system:
- Junior Enamel (JE) for young patients
- Adult Enamel (AE) for adult patients
- Senior Enamel (SE) for senior patients
G-ænial Anterior will reinforce your aesthetic skills and ability to match every restoration with nature.
- Suited to all application techniques: from mono-shade beauty to a thousand aesthetics possibilities using multi-shade layering
- Smooth, non-sticky viscosity that can even be handled with a brush
- Stress-free work in multi-layer restorations: working time of around 4 min
- Aesthetic & radiopaque: unique patented High-Density Radiopaque (HDR) filler technology for easy traceability through X-rays
- The unique composition offers a scattering of light similar to natural tooth. This results in virtually invisble restorations, even when using only one shade
G-aenial Posterior is formulated to provide both strength and low shrinkage stress to help reducing the risk of long term failure.
- Excellent aesthetics with just a single shade
- Adequate radiopacity of 252% Al facilitates the follow-up
- Non-sticky packable viscosity for better control contouring and building anatomical forms
Standard: BW, A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, C3, CVD, XBW, CV
Inside special: AO2, AO3, AO4
Outside special: JE, AE, SE, IE, TE, CVE
Content per syringe: 2.7 mL (4.7 g)
Frequently Asked Questions
Which cargo company do you send the products with?
Your products are sent with the National Postal Service as DAP (customs fees, if any, belong to the buyer)
How long does it take for the product I purchased to be delivered?
Delivery time varies from country to country. It can be delivered between 10 and 40 days.
Can you send my products with fast shipping?
Yes, if you want, you can contact us and request your products with fast shipping.This service is subject to an extra charge.
Can I buy bulk products? Can you make a discount?
If you let us know the product you are interested in and how many you want to buy, we can give you special prices.
Will I have to pay customs duty?
Our cargo shipments are in the form of DAP. These shipments may be subject to customs duty in your country. Please consult a customs official.
Can you send my cargo as DDP (all taxes paid)?
Yes we can send. Please contact us when you want a shipment in this way. These types of shipments are sent with fast shipping and will reach you within 5 to 10 business days.
Can I buy wholesale products?
Yes, you can buy wholesale products at affordable prices. You can contact us for this. Email: email@example.com or Phone: +90 543 456 2614
Correct Plus Bite Registration Material - Bite SuperfastVendor:Regular price $60.00Regular priceUnit price per
$90.00Sale price $60.00Sale
iRace Sequence Root Canal FileVendor:Regular price $35.00Regular priceUnit price per
$50.00Sale price $35.00Sale
Gingiva Gen Retraction Paste - Expiration Date:10/2023Vendor:Regular price $40.00Regular priceUnit price per
$60.00Sale price $40.00Sale
AH Plus Root Canal Sealer Paste 2*4 ml - Expiration Date: 07/2023Vendor:Regular price $60.00Regular priceUnit price per
$90.00Sale price $60.00Sale