Fgm Opallis Basic Aesthetic Composite Set 6 pcs
Opallis is a nano hybrid resin composite (micro hybrid with nanoparticles) for the direct restoration of anterior and posterior teeth.
• 6 syringes; EA2; EA3; EA3.5; DA2; DA3; T Neutral. No bonding
• Perfect polishing.
• Glossy surface similar to the surface of natural teeth.
• Wide variety of tones: 35 tones.
• Excellent radiopacity.
• Same opalescence as natural teeth.
• Balanced with fluorescent tooth structure.
• High degree of conversion.
• Reduced wear and surface roughness contribute to maintaining the gloss and longevity of the restoration.
• Shade accuracy: enamel and dentin shades faithfully follow the VITAPAN® Classic scale.
• Consistency: The consistency of the resin is softer without losing its chipping capacity.
• Practicality: easy identification of shades with the letters E (enamel), D (dentin), T (translucent) and O (extra opaque).
• Bleached teeth: specific shades for bleached teeth (E-Whitening L, E-Whitening H, E-Whitening M, D-Whitening).
• Translucency: shadows with high translucency (T-Blue, T-Neutral.) for aesthetic restorations.
• Aesthetics: its mechanical properties meet the restoration requirements of anterior and posterior teeth.
• Ergonomic packaging: Cap attached to the body of the syringe.
• Effectiveness Reduces sensitivity to light.
Description of the shades:
The T-Blue hue was developed in a subtle bluish quality, just like the enamel of one-third of young teeth. The T-neutral tint resembles the next color shade, offers average translucency, and is used to reproduce the third least translucent incision.
Extra opaque shadows:
Extra opaque shades, Opaque White (OW), Opaque Pearl (OP), B0.5 and A0.5 are useful for masking darkened teeth. Thin layers of these resins can mask the dark background. Typical III. Class restoration cases are resolved using extra opaque resins that block the passage of light through the tooth. OW shadows are presented with a high amount of white pigment, OP shadows have equal opacity, but similar to VITAPAN® Classic scale A2; B0.5 and A0.5 are lighter in shade than B1 and A1, respectively, but have a very high opacity. These two colors can also be used to reconstruct milk teeth due to the high level of opacity in these tissues.
The whitening shades have been developed especially for reconstructing bleached teeth whose chromatography is below the VITAPAN® Classic scale shades, ie lighter than shades A1 and B1. Opallis contains three shades to produce enamel, divided into E-Bleach H, E-Bleach M and E-Bleach L. The terms H, M, and L define the chroma order; the shade with the greatest chroma (low). To reproduce dentin, the color of OF Bleach is enhanced with opacity similar to dentin colors. Therefore, the combination of these optical properties makes Opallis similar to the tooth structure and allows it to reproduce naturally and incomprehensibly. The particle size distribution allows adequate filling of the resin, contributing to its high mechanical strength and wear properties required for restorations in posterior teeth.
Restorations on anterior and posterior teeth provide reproduction of the optical characteristic of the tooth structure.
• Small to medium occlusal, proximal and occlusal-proximal restorations.
• Class III, IV and V anterior tooth restorations.
• Direct coatings in resin composite.
• Bonding of tooth parts.
• Reducing and/or closing dastemas.
• Correction and/or modification of one or more tooth shapes.
• Structural Defects: defective amelogenesis, enamel hypoplasia, non-carious cervical lesions.
• To correct and / or change the ratio of the width and / or length of the teeth.
• Restorations in primary teeth.
• Correction and/or replacement of a portion or shadow of the entire tooth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which cargo company do you send the products with?
We send products up to 2 kilos free of charge with the National Cargo service. You can also choose the fast shipping option during payment. International product delivery method DAP
How long does it take for the product I purchased to be delivered?
Delivery time varies from country to country. It can be delivered between 10 and 40 days.
Can you send my products with fast shipping?
Yes, if you want, you can contact us and request your products with fast shipping.This service is subject to an extra charge.
Can I buy bulk products? Can you make a discount?
If you let us know the product you are interested in and how many you want to buy, we can give you special prices.
Will I have to pay customs duty?
Our cargo shipments are in the form of DAP. These shipments may be subject to customs duty in your country. As the buyer, you are responsible for any customs duties that may occur at the customs in your country. If your product is taxed by customs, please follow your country's customs procedures.
Can you send my cargo as DDP (all taxes paid)?
Yes we can send. Please contact us when you want a shipment in this way. These types of shipments are sent with fast shipping and will reach you within 5 to 10 business days.
Can I buy wholesale products?
Yes, you can buy wholesale products at affordable prices. You can contact us for this. Email: email@example.com or Phone: +90 543 456 2614