Fgm Allcem Dual Cure Resin Cement Refill 5 grProduct SKU : FGM.0006A1
Fgm Allcem Dual Cure Resin Cement Refill 5 gr
Allcem is a radiopaque and double cured permanent resin cement. Allows a variety of applications in indirect restorations.
Allcem consists of a base paste and a catalyst base. The base paste is responsible for the pigmentation of the product and is mixed with the catalyst paste, initiating the chemical cure of the resin cement. Available in A1, A2, A3 and Trans colors offering a colorless appearance with high translucency suitable for cementation of intraradicular posts.
To speed up the curing process, the product can be slightly cured - resulting in double curing. The product is designed to produce increased adhesive strength, high flexural strength and a high degree of conversion in both chemical and double curing when the pastes are mixed at a 1:1 weight ratio.
Allcem has excellent adhesive and mechanical properties and ease of application, thanks to the double body syringe, which guarantees the extrusion of the product in perfect proportions (1: 1). Self-mixing nozzles ensure the homogeneity of the pastes and prevent the addition of air bubbles.
• In 1 package of 5 gr: A1, A2, A3 or Trans.
• 5 mixing tips.
Bonding of indirect restorations to tooth structure. It can be used for the cementation of:
Fully fused to porcelain crowns and bridges or pieces of precious, semi-precious or non-precious metals (metal-ceramic).
Interior veneers, veneers, crowns and veneers made of porcelain or composite resin.
Fiberglass, ceramic or metallic intraradicular posts.
Maryland Bridges (adhesive prosthetics).
• Double curing: Light and chemical curing provides curing even in total absence of light. Allcem guarantees the same mechanical properties for both chemical and double cures.
• Optimized rheological properties ensure product handling and application.
• High bond strength on different surfaces (composites, ceramics, metal ceramics, metals, glass fiber posts and indirect restorations with ceramic or metal endodontic cores).
• Ensures the mixing of pastes without the inclusion of bubbles by the use of a self-mixing nozzle.
• Excellent mechanical properties in dual curing as well as chemical curing mechanism.
• The product is easy to use thanks to the double body syringe, which guarantees a 1: 1 ratio (base and catalyst pastes);
• Color options: Trans, A3 (universal), A1 and A2.
• Wide application area.
• The combination of Whitepost, Prosil and Allcem offers excellent compatibility, resulting in excellent clinical performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which cargo company do you send the products with?
Your products are sent with the National Postal Service as DAP (customs fees, if any, belong to the buyer)
How long does it take for the product I purchased to be delivered?
Delivery time varies from country to country. It can be delivered between 10 and 40 days.
Can you send my products with fast shipping?
Yes, if you want, you can contact us and request your products with fast shipping.This service is subject to an extra charge.
Can I buy bulk products? Can you make a discount?
If you let us know the product you are interested in and how many you want to buy, we can give you special prices.
Will I have to pay customs duty?
Our cargo shipments are in the form of DAP. These shipments may be subject to customs duty in your country. Please consult a customs official.
Can you send my cargo as DDP (all taxes paid)?
Yes we can send. Please contact us when you want a shipment in this way. These types of shipments are sent with fast shipping and will reach you within 5 to 10 business days.
Can I buy wholesale products?
Yes, you can buy wholesale products at affordable prices. You can contact us for this. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +90 543 456 2614
Correct Plus Bite Registration Material - Bite SuperfastVendor:Regular price $60.00Regular priceUnit price per
$90.00Sale price $60.00Sale
iRace Sequence Root Canal FileVendor:Regular price $35.00Regular priceUnit price per
$50.00Sale price $35.00Sale
Gingiva Gen Retraction Paste - Expiration Date:10/2023Vendor:Regular price $40.00Regular priceUnit price per
$60.00Sale price $40.00Sale
AH Plus Root Canal Sealer Paste 2*4 ml - Expiration Date: 07/2023Vendor:Regular price $60.00Regular priceUnit price per
$90.00Sale price $60.00Sale