EverStick PERIO 1 x 8 cm
Silanated fiberglass embedded in a polymer matrix is fabricated. For reinforcing resin and composite restorations. For bridges, inlay and onlay bridges, implant supported bridge, hybrid bridges and temporary bridges.
1 x 8cm
everStick PERIO-Periodontal Splinting
1. When there is not enough space for the splint, prepare a recess of up to 2 x 2 mm on the palatal surfaces of the teeth to be splinted.
2. Determine the appropriate length for the splint, 1-2 mm shorter than the groove.
3. Cut the everStick PERIO fiber.
4. Prepare the bond surfaces of dentin and enamel by etching and applying the bonding agent according to the normal procedure. Finally, apply a thin layer of flowable composite resin to the tooth surface to increase the fit of the splint.
5. Place the splint in the desired position with the aid of a suitable hand tool such as a presser and mouth spatula.
6. Press the fibers into the groove and press the splint with the handpiece, making sure the fibers are in contact with the tooth surface. It is also helpful to use a wide-pointed blade such as a Stick Stepper or a cement spatula to limit the light of the curing device to the desired area. Irradiate the splint on the first tooth for 3-5 seconds. To avoid premature polymerisation, do not point the tip of the beam device towards the not yet irradiated part of the splint.
7. Repeat this process for each tooth to be splinted (Picture 8).
8. Finally, irradiate from different directions, completely covering the entire splint with flowable or normal-consistency composite resin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which cargo company do you send the products with?
Your products are sent with the National Postal Service as DAP (customs fees, if any, belong to the buyer)
How long does it take for the product I purchased to be delivered?
Delivery time varies from country to country. It can be delivered between 10 and 40 days.
Can you send my products with fast shipping?
Yes, if you want, you can contact us and request your products with fast shipping.This service is subject to an extra charge.
Can I buy bulk products? Can you make a discount?
If you let us know the product you are interested in and how many you want to buy, we can give you special prices.
Will I have to pay customs duty?
Our cargo shipments are in the form of DAP. These shipments may be subject to customs duty in your country. Please consult a customs official.
Can you send my cargo as DDP (all taxes paid)?
Can I buy wholesale products?
Yes, you can buy wholesale products at affordable prices. You can contact us for this. Email: email@example.com or Phone: +90 543 456 2614