• Hydrocompatibility of the fluids
• Tear resistance
• At least 99% elastic recovery
• Dimensional stability for up to 15 days
• Biocompatible even on damaged mucosae
• Colour contrast
• Application versatility: the range features 6 different consistencies and 4 different pack types (tubs, tubes, and 1:1 and 5:1 cartridges)
• Impression accuracy and precision: the hydrocompatibility of the washes helps practitioners obtain high-quality impressions
• Impression accuracy and reliability, due to its tear resistance and elastic recovery
• Dimensional stability even after disinfection
• Visual comfort: the colour contrast of the materials with different viscosities facilitates impression interpretation
• Safety for both patient and practitioner: products can be disinfected using disinfectants containing quaternary aluminium salts, mixtures of alcohol and surface tension reducers, whilst maintaining their characteristics of accuracy and dimensional stability even after disinfection
Pack Type: 2 x 250 ml tubs (Base + Catalyst) + 2 measuring spoons
Frequently Asked Questions
Which cargo company do you send the products with?
Your products are sent with the National Postal Service as DAP (customs fees, if any, belong to the buyer)
How long does it take for the product I purchased to be delivered?
Delivery time varies from country to country. It can be delivered between 10 and 40 days.
Can you send my products with fast shipping?
Yes, if you want, you can contact us and request your products with fast shipping.This service is subject to an extra charge.
Can I buy bulk products? Can you make a discount?
If you let us know the product you are interested in and how many you want to buy, we can give you special prices.
Will I have to pay customs duty?
Our cargo shipments are in the form of DAP. These shipments may be subject to customs duty in your country. Please consult a customs official.
Can you send my cargo as DDP (all taxes paid)?
Can I buy wholesale products?
Yes, you can buy wholesale products at affordable prices. You can contact us for this. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +90 543 456 2614