Bonefix GBR All in One Pro Bone & Membrane Fixation Full KitProduct SKU : DRM.9100BSET1
Bonefix GBR All in One Pro Bone & Membrane Fixation Full Kit
All your needs in one box with this set
Large vertical maxillary and mandibular alveolar ridge defects are difficult to graft. The "awning" technique involves the enclosure of the allograft or block graft in combination with special parts screws to magnify large, localized, intraoral, vertical alveolar exhaust defects for implant placement. The tent made with titanium screws conserves the space and minimizes the resorption of the graft.
The locking taper, cruciform drive system allows for easy and safe handling of the screws at the surgical site
Aggressive tip and thread design on the cap screw connects bones and allows precise placement even in cortical bone from the use of a pilot hole
Screws for sensitive area care 3 mm polished neck
3.5mm diameter screw head provides ample surface area to help prevent membrane puncture or tear
Autoclavable tray conveniently stores and organizes the entire fixing kit room
• 1.2 mm Diameter 6 mm Long Screw - 3 Pieces
• 1.2 mm Diameter 8 mm Long Screw - 3 Pieces
• 1.2 mm Diameter and 10 mm Long Screw - 3 Pieces
• 1.2 mm Diameter and 12 mm Long Screw - 3 Pieces
• 1.4 mm Diameter 6 mm Long Screw - 3 Pieces
• 1.4 mm Diameter 8 mm Long Screw - 3 Pieces
• 1.4 mm Diameter and 10 mm Long Screw - 3 Pieces
• 1.4 mm Diameter and 12 mm Long Screw - 3 Pieces
• 20 Memfix Titanium Membrane Fixing Pins
• Awning Screw 1.6 mm Diameter 6 mm Long Screw - 3 Pieces
• Awning Screw 1.6 mm Diameter 8 mm Long Screw - 3 Pieces
• Awning Screw 1.6 mm Diameter and 10 mm Long Screw - 3 Pieces
• Awning Screw 1.6 mm Diameter and 12 mm Length Screw - 3 Pieces
Awning screws are self-drilling. Bone does not need to be drilled before screwing
• 1 x 1.2-1.4 mm and awning screws for Hand Wrench
• 1 hand wrench to fix the pin
• 1 x 1.2 and 1.4 mm screw for Contra-angle Wrench
• 1 x 1.2 mm screws for drill
• 1 x 1.4 mm screws for drill
• 1 Aluminum Adonized Tray (for transport and sterilization)
Frequently Asked Questions
Which cargo company do you send the products with?
Your products are sent with the National Postal Service as DAP (customs fees, if any, belong to the buyer)
How long does it take for the product I purchased to be delivered?
Delivery time varies from country to country. It can be delivered between 10 and 40 days.
Can you send my products with fast shipping?
Yes, if you want, you can contact us and request your products with fast shipping.This service is subject to an extra charge.
Can I buy bulk products? Can you make a discount?
If you let us know the product you are interested in and how many you want to buy, we can give you special prices.
Will I have to pay customs duty?
Our cargo shipments are in the form of DAP. These shipments may be subject to customs duty in your country. Please consult a customs official.
Can you send my cargo as DDP (all taxes paid)?
Yes we can send. Please contact us when you want a shipment in this way. These types of shipments are sent with fast shipping and will reach you within 5 to 10 business days.
Can I buy wholesale products?
Yes, you can buy wholesale products at affordable prices. You can contact us for this. Email: email@example.com or Phone: +90 543 456 2614
Correct Plus Bite Registration Material - Bite SuperfastVendor:Regular price $60.00Regular priceUnit price per
$90.00Sale price $60.00Sale
iRace Sequence Root Canal FileVendor:Regular price $35.00Regular priceUnit price per
$50.00Sale price $35.00Sale
Gingiva Gen Retraction Paste - Expiration Date:10/2023Vendor:Regular price $40.00Regular priceUnit price per
$60.00Sale price $40.00Sale
AH Plus Root Canal Sealer Paste 2*4 ml - Expiration Date: 07/2023Vendor:Regular price $60.00Regular priceUnit price per
$90.00Sale price $60.00Sale